FAITH VENTURE AT FARMER
IN GOD WE TRUST
Hebrews 11:6, “But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.” (KJB)
THINGS THAT GOD HAS PROVIDED:
- Paint for gym.
- Septice system.
- Paint for classrooms.
- Trusses for agricultural building.
- Metal for agricultural building.
- Metal beds and mattresses.
- Dorm bathroom.
- Quilts for bunk beds.
- Metal roof for dorm.
- Commercial washer and dryer.
- Two freezers.
- Sheetrock for educational rooms.
- Trusses for educational buildings.
- Metal roof for educational building.
- Metal roof for assembly building.
- One boiler tank.
- Two flag poles.
- Five new refrigerators.
- Five new microwave oven.
- Outside Furniture
- Carpet squares.
- Bathroom supplies.
- Walkway repairs and funds.
- DVD Duplicator.
- Pots and Pans for Kitchen.
- Kitchen fold up tables for seating.
- Bathroom fixtures: towel holders, mirrors, soap containers and johns.
- Slide show screen.
- 3 XL Oreck Vacuum Cleaners.
- Lettering for 5 buildings.
- 3 Metal gates 7 feet.
- 10 Commandments Stone.
- Starting a day school for ages 12-17
- Curtains and blinds for windows in cafeteria and office.
- $118,000.00 for property payoff.
- Lumber to start on the old assembly hall.
- First girl at our Academy school.
- First teacher hired.
- $25,000.00 for property payoff.
- 1380 pieces of lumber for assembly hall.
- 45 windows/funds raised
- Second girl at our Academy school.
- 730 pieces of lumber for assembly hall.
- 3rd and 4th girl enrolled at Academy.
- Another staffed member added.
- 2 washers, 2 dryers and installation $4600.00.
- Rock for 6 gate columns $3500.00.
- 5th girl added to the Academy.
- Masons for rock around the columns $3000.00
- 6th and 7th girl enrollled at Academy
- 2 fuel oil tanks removed (10,000 gallons) dirt samples good
- 8th and 9th girl enrolled at Academy
- New teacher came to the Academy
- 1 new freezer donated
- Blinds for school room donated
- Van for the ministry
- 2 more freezers
- A new staff member
- Swing sets--eight swings
- Blinds for 4 window sets
- 2 electic stoves
- 3 new dorm rooms
- 5 new showers installed
- 2 new Renine water heaters
- New windows in 3 new dorms
- new vinyl siding on outside windows
- repair roof torn off by weather
- #10 cans of goods
- well lined
NEEDS AT THE ACADEMY:
$5,000.00 to paint the outside.
$4,800.00 to paint the inside.
($1600.00 donated thus far)
NEEDS AS OF 6-30-2014
Student Scholarship Gifts
One Time Gift
Sponsorship of girl student: per day, month or year
Donate on line: www.jimmieclark.com or mail to 4751 Dunbar Bridge Road,
Asheboro, NC 27205 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 336-857-(HOPE)4673
REMEMBER: You can make a donation online. Go to any page on www.jimmieclark.com and YOU CAN DONATE ON LINE.
All donations and gifts are tax deductible.
Donations are to be made out to:
Farmer Christian Academy
4751 Dunbar Bridge Road
Asheboro, NC 27205
Isaiah 58:12 And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in.
Last Updated: July 29, 2014
Evangelist Jimmie Clark's sending church is Love
Valley Baptist Church, Kings Mountain, N.C.
Copyright 2001-2014, Major Program
| Admin Login
You are visitor number
to this page since June 10, 2004.