Jimmie M. Clark sermon notes: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Jimmie M. Clark:
November 13, 1969: Saved..received Jesus Christ as Saviour.
March 1, 1975: Surrendered to full time Christian service.
November 12, 1975: Answered God's call to be a Preacher.
March 19, 1978: Committed to fulltime Evangelism.
- Over 1.6 million miles traveled as an itinerant Independent Baptist Evangelist.
- Over 11,600 sermons preached.
- Preaches approx. 300+ times per year.
- 39 weekly revivals per year average,1978-2005. (In 2005, travel schedule slowed down.)
- 250+ salvation decisions average per year through personal soul winning & church meetings.
- Through 2003, 13 men and teens per year surrender to preach through revival “altar calls.”
- Jimmie and Karla Clark have been together over half a century, married since 1967.
- Three children, five grandchildren.
Spiritual birthplace of Jimmie M. Clark
Calvary Baptist Church, Goldsboro, NC
November 30, 1969
Copyright 2001 © Jimmie M. Clark. All Rights Reserved.
Evangelist Jimmie M. Clark
Church and Youth Revival Ministry